All climbers under 18 years old must have a parent or legal guardian read, sign and submit their online liability waiver.
LEARN TO CLIMB PACKAGE
• Learn how to put on a harness.
• Learn how to tie into the safety rope.
• Learn how to belay (operate the safety device) for your partner.
• Climb lots to practice your new skills.
• Choose climbs which are both challenging and attainable.
• Have fun and meet interesting people.
What to Wear
Climbers wear regular gym clothing: shorts or tights and a T-shirt. During cooler weather a sweat shirt layer may be useful during the lesson. Please bring thin socks to wear in the climbing shoes.
You will be taught by professional climbing instructors who are certified by the Association of Canadian Mountain Guides or by The Rock Oasis Inc. The instructors are fun and approachable and they focus on the safety of all participants.
The student price of an introductory lesson is $39 per person. The price includes all equipment, instruction, and climbing time. The lesson will take 1-2 hours and then you can stay and climb as long as you want. Reservations are required. Please call (416) 703-3434 to book. Reservations cannot be made by email.