- 25,000 square feet of climbing surface
- Colourful walls with seamless smearable texture
- Walls with a wide variety of angles
- Technical outdoor style route setting
- 8 Auto belay stations with 3 routes per station of varying grades.
- Lots of bouldering
- Fun people work and climb here
The prices on this page are for experienced climbers (must pass belay certification) with their own equipment. Please see our New Climbers page if you do not know how to belay and please see our "Kids & Youth" section for information on climbers under 14 years old.
- Monthly Membership has a minimum of 2 consecutive months
- Student ID required for student prices
- Child price is for children 13 and under
- Family price valid for maximum of 2 adults and their children under 18 who all live at the same address
- Prices do not include equipment rental
- All prices subject to HST
LOOKING FOR A CLIMBING PARTNER?
CLIMBERS WITHOUT PARTNERS
Now EVERY Monday!
New to climbing? Lost a climbing partner? Come out, meet new people and make new friends! Now EVERY Monday starting at 6:30pm. Just come to the front desk and let us know you're here for Climbers Without Partners.
- TOP ROPE CLIMBING
- The first time you visit The Rock Oasis you must fill in our climbing registration and liability waiver. If you do not know how to tie in and belay, please see the New Climber page. For experienced climbers who know how to tie in and belay, you will be asked to pass a top rope belay certification. We will confirm that you know how to tie into the rope and that you are a safe belayer. This process is for everyone's safety and therefore there is no charge for this service.
- LEAD CLIMBING
- If you want to lead climb at The Rock Oasis then you must take our lead climbing course or be an experienced lead climber. Experienced lead climbers must make an appointment to take a lead test. You must provide your own lead rope and Grigri for lead climbing.
- AUTO BELAYS
- An auto belay is an automatic belay device that eliminates the need for a human belayer. The auto belay takes up the slack as a climber ascends and safely controls the descent when the climber lets go or falls. The Rock Oasis has 8 auto belays each set with 3 routes of varying grades.
- We offer lots of bouldering that feature varying degrees of overhang and all sizes of climbing holds. You may practice vertical technique as well as steep roof climbing skills. Whether you need to work on technique, power, or endurance, bouldering will complement your training program.
- Our training facilities include a number of finger boards, pull up bars, rings, open-handed hanging balls, half-pipes for sloper training, system pinches and some free weights.
- We offer lead climbing, gym to crag and basic and advanced technique courses to improve and enhance your current skill level. Please see Climbing Courses for more information.