Give indoor rock climbing a try! It's great exercise and a fun way to meet new friends.
LEARN TO CLIMB PACKAGE
- THE LESSON PLAN
- Learn how to put on a harness.
- Learn how to tie into the safety rope.
- Learn how to belay (operate the safety device) for your partner.
- Climb lots to practice your new skills.
- Choose climbs which are both challenging and attainable.
- Have fun and meet interesting people.
- WHAT TO WEAR
- Climbers wear regular gym clothing: shorts or tights and a T-shirt. During cooler weather a sweat shirt layer may be useful during the lesson. Please bring thin socks to wear in the climbing shoes.
- You will be taught by climbing instructors who are certified by the Association of Canadian Mountain Guides or by The Rock Oasis Inc. The instructors are fun and approachable and they focus on the safety of all participants.
- LEGAL DETAILS
- Everyone is required to read and sign a waiver form. Children under 18 must also have a legal guardian read and sign the waiver form. Please see our "Kids and Youth" section for more information.
- The cost of an introductory lesson is $39 (+HST) per person. The price includes all equipment, instruction, and climbing time. The lesson will take 1-2 hours and then you can stay and climb as long as you want. Reservations are required. Please call (416) 703-3434 to book. Reservations cannot be made by email.
WE DO GROUP CLIMBING LESSONS FOR
- corporate team building initiatives
- stag/stagette parties
- adult birthday parties
- any other type of group
The cost is $39 per person all inclusive (lesson on the basics, equipment and climbing time). If the group size is over 4 then we require a $20/person deposit. Allow 2-3 hours in total for the event to include some free climbing time after the lesson. The lesson can be booked for any time that is convenient for the group. Please call (416) 703-3434 to book. Reservations cannot be made by email.
New to climbing?
Come out, meet new people and make new friends!
Now EVERY MONDAY from 6:30pm - 8:00pm (excluding holidays)